[SPN-Discussion] "It's global warming, stupid" - Bard Sustainable Business Series Fall 2012 Lineup

Katie Van Sant kvansant at bard.edu
Fri Nov 2 12:37:33 PDT 2012

Andrew Winston, Hunter Lovins & More!
 Sustainable Business Series
Fall 2012
Join Bard MBA in Sustainability as we bring together sustainable business experts for our weekly conversation series. Each evening will begin with a conversation amongst our panelists on the topic of night, followed by questions from the audience. This is a unique opportunity to engage in conversation with some of the most well known experts in the field of sustainability. Prospective students will also have a change to learn more about the Bard MBA program from Director Goodstein and admissions representatives.

Small bites and refreshments provided | Seating is limited. Register for each evening below.

Fall 2012 Sustainable Business Series
November 8 – Register HERE
Hunter Lovins: “It’s global warming stupid” Behind the Bloomberg Businessweek Cover.
641 6th Ave, 8th Floor, NYC

November 12 – Register HERE
Andrew Winston: A conversation on the future of sustainable busines
Green Spaces, 394 Broadway, 5th Floor, NYC

November 19– Register HERE
Kubi Ackerman and Sarah Brannen*: Farm NYC
641 6th Ave, 8th Floor, NYC

November 26 – Details coming soon.
Fordham Business School Impact Investing Panel**

December 3 – Register HERE
Net Impact NYC Roundtable
641 6th Ave, 8th Floor, NYC
*Invited

**Recommended Event Hosted by Fordham, details posted soon.

Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Various NYC Locations
Sponsored by: Bard MBA in Sustainability
Contact: 845-758-7388
E-mail: kvansant at bard.edu
Website: http://www.bard.edu/mba
Email this event to a friend