[SPN-Discussion] DCAS Energy Management Energy Efficiency Project Manager job posting

Lee, Stacy SLee1 at cityhall.nyc.gov
Thu Dec 3 06:29:12 PST 2015

DCAS Energy Management is hiring! We are currently accepting applications for a Project Manager for our Accelerated Conservation and Efficiency Program, the foundational initiative of One City: Built to Last that has already catalyzed greenhouse gas reduction projects in over 600 City buildings. This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate, dynamic team and help expand high-value energy improvements in support of the City's 80x50 mandate.

Please help us find exceptional candidates and forward along to anyone who might be interested!

Job Title: Energy Efficiency Project Manager<https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/?jobPath=psc/nycjobs/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRS.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=221927&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1>

Job ID: 221927

Posting Date: 11/13/2015

Post Until: 12/13/2015