[SPN-Discussion] Climate Change Book Review Webinar & Cartoon

Heather Burns heather.burns at burnsandhammond.com
Fri Jun 5 10:38:07 PDT 2015

Hi All,

This is from a friend and colleague who's been focused on trying to
understand why business, government and others are failing to demonstrate
clear and deliberate action to mitigate climate change. My opinion: it's
fascinating stuff about the human condition and what we need to understand
as professionals of this field in order to tip the scale.

>From Climatographers . . .

We’ve been talking about climate change for more than 25 years, so it’s
perhaps surprising there is no common agreement as to “real problem,” much
less the best solution. Reading popular authors Naomi Klein’s *This Changes
Everything <http://www.amazon.com/dp/1451697384/?tag=theclimat0d-20>*, and
George Marshall’s *Don’t Even Think About It
<http://www.amazon.com/dp/1620401339/?tag=theclimat0d-20>*, you could
easily conclude you’re reading about solving two entirely different
problems.

Join the Climatographers for a Webinar on Tuesday June 16th at 10am PDT to
explore the messaging of the two books, and the implications of that
messaging for action on climate change. With the Climate Web™ we can
explore a wide range of information relevant to the two books and their
recommendations. If you’ve read the two books, send us your suggestions!

Click on the link below to register and get an automatic reminder prior to
the Webinar:

http://climatographer.enterthemeeting.com/m/2KGKG9YB

You can also check out the attached cartoon on climate change dynamics!

Have a great weekend,

Heather

--
*Heather E. Burns* Principal, Burns & Hammond
Sustainability Strategies & Reporting

*LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/heathereburns1>*

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be advised that
any reading, review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying, of
this communication or any attachment(s) are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please so notify the sender immediately.