[SPN-Discussion] SPN Call for Volunteers - Website Content and Community Associate

SPN Events events at sustainabilitypractice.net
Wed Jun 17 06:36:18 PDT 2015

SPN Website Content and Community Associate

Dear SPN Members,

Thank you for your participation in our panel discussion program and community this past year.

The Sustainability Practice Network (SPN) is looking for qualified people to assist the SPN project team to develop website content, post events and update the green calendar, develop blog posts, and further our outreach with our social media network.

Responsibilities:

*   website content updates - including developing blog posts and monthly featured content
*   regular updates to SPN's Facebook page, Twitter account and LinkedIn group
*   liaising with web development team as necessary
Requirements:

*   Excellent organizational and writing skills                                                                                                                                                     *   Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn practice and etiquette                                                                                                  *   Basic functional familiarity with at least one modern blogging platform (Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.)                                               *   Interest in and excitement about sustainability practices, policy and ideas

Time commitment - approximately 5 hours per week

If you are interested, please reply to events at sustainabilitypractice.net <mailto:events at sustainabilitypractice.net>

Best,

Mike
Michael Block