[SPN-Discussion] Call TODAY: Baldev Duggal on Using Art + Tech to Leave the World a Better Place -- Sustainable Business Fridays

Katie Van Sant kvansant at bard.edu
Fri May 1 07:11:07 PDT 2015

SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS FRIDAYS
LEAVE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE: ART AND TECHNOLOGY FOR SUSTAINABILITY

BALDEV DUGGAL, FOUNDER AND CEO OF LUMI•SOLAIR

TODAY | 12PM EST | DIAL IN: 712-432-3100 CODE: 253385

Join the Bard MBA in Sustainability program for our twice-monthly dial-in conversation series over your lunchtime featuring sustainability leaders from the New York City area and across the planet.

On May 1st we will be speaking with Baldev Duggal, founder and CEO of Lumi•Solair about art and technology for sustainability. Lumi•Solair is a New York based company that specializes in off-grid renewable products. The company was founded by Mr. Baldev Duggal to foster innovation in the clean tech industry. Lumi•Solair's lighting products eliminate the need for underground wiring to produce significant cost savings compared with traditional grid connected lamp posts. Baldev Duggal has achieved global recognition for his graphics and imaging company Duggal Visual Solutions whose client list includes several fortune 500 brands and leads the market in graphics creation, retouching and production. Mr. Duggal also received several awards for his pioneering work including the Ernst and Young award for Entrepreneur of the Year and the "Photo Imager of the Year". Baldev Duggal is a visionary who has created and grown more than one multi-million dollar company from the ground up. Today he is applying his passion and efforts towards innovations in clean technology including launching a sustainability showcase building at the Brooklyn Navy Yard called the Duggal Greenhouse.

Sustainable Business Fridays convenes every first and fourth Friday of the month during the semester, with special guests selected by students in the Bard MBA in Sustainability program. Check back for our fall 2015 schedule later this summer!