[SPN-Discussion] Bronx Sustainability Coordinator Gathering, June 11

Emily Fano FanoE at nwf.org
Fri May 22 08:57:10 PDT 2015

Dear Educators and Friends,

Please join NYC Eco-Schools and Sustainability Coordinator Ray Pultinas and his students for our Bronx Sustainability Coordinator Gathering at DeWitt Clinton High School, on Thursday, June 11th from 4pm to 6pm<http://www.evite.com/event/01E1DVOHXV3W3YQ6AEPFACKSECYISE?gid=>.  We'll start in the library with a Sustainability Expo to showcase how sustainability has been integrated into DeWitt's curriculum<http://wittseminar.blogspot.com/>. We'll proceed to the Clinton Garden, an NWF certified Schoolyard Habitat and a productive produce garden, for a farm to table feast! You'll learn about student action projects around cafeteria recycling, worm composting, growing mushrooms from coffee grounds collected from offices throughout the building, plans for greening the school building and expanding the garden. (This is our final Gathering of the 2014-15 school year)! Take #4 Train to Mosholu Parkway stop or check hopstop.com for mass transit options. RSVP by June 8, 2015.

Emily A. Fano
Senior Manager
Eco-Schools USA
National Wildlife Federation