[SPN-Discussion] NYU Center for Global Affairs Panel: Fueling our Future: The Geopolitics and Economics of Energy in the 21st Century

SPN Events events at sustainabilitypractice.net
Wed Nov 11 06:38:50 PST 2015

Fueling our Future: The Geopolitics and Economics of Energy in the 21st Century
The Road Through Paris: Addressing Climate Change on the Global Stage

Monday, November 16, 6.30 – 7.45 pm
RSVP here <http://lists.nyu.edu/t/14768136/28564332/747055/0/>
At the end of November, the United Nations will open a conference in Paris aimed at achieving a universally agreed-upon and binding resolution on climate change. What can this conference realistically hope to accomplish, and what will be its major obstacles in moving forward post 2015? Join Michael Shank, director of media strategy for Climate Nexus, for a discussion on the long-term goals and possible outcomes of the Paris Conference and what its implications might be for global response to climate change.

Panelists include:
Tony Dokoupil, reporter, MSNBC, and host, Greenhouse on Shift by MSNBC
Justin Gillis, reporter, The New York Times
NYU School of Professional Studies
Center for Global Affairs
Woolworth Building
15 Barclay Street, 4th Floor