[SPN-Discussion] Freya Williams & The Green Giants: This Friday at Impact Hub!

Katie Boyle kvansant at bard.edu
Wed Oct 14 08:32:47 PDT 2015

SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS SERIES:
FREYA WILLIAMS on GREEN GIANTS
THE SIX SECRETS TO BUILDING A BILLION DOLLAR, SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
Friday, October 16, 2015 | 6-8pm | Impact Hub NYC
394 Broadway, New York, NY 10013 | Tickets here

Join Bard MBA in Sustainability as we bring together sustainable business experts for our conversation series on Friday evenings during the Bard MBA residency each month. Held at Impact Hub NYC, this is a unique opportunity to engage with some of the most prominent experts in the field and interact with both the Bard MBA and Impact Hub NYC communities.

On Friday October 16th,  we will host Freya Williams, CEO US Futerra and author of Green Giants: How Smart Companies Turn Sustainability into Billion-Dollar Businesses.

Admission is free for Bard MBA students, faculty, alumni, and Impact Hub members and $10 for outside guests.

Please RSVP via Impact Hub and Eventbrite and check out upcoming events on the attached poster!