[SPN-Discussion] Climate Art Auction

Erin McKinnon climate at humanimpactsinstitute.org
Fri Oct 16 12:24:13 PDT 2015

Greetings! Hope this message finds you well.

I am from the Human Impacts Institute and am writing to invite you to our
event next week, the *Fifth Annual Creative Climate Awards Closing Party.*
The exhibition includes works from over 20 international artists who use
their work to address climate change.  We would love to have you come and
share in the dialog about the importance of creatively inspiring people to
take action.

This is a free event! RSVP at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2149063
*Thursday October 22nd from 6:30-8:30 pm*
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office - 1 East 42nd Street, New York City, NY
10017

We are also holding a Climate Art Auction of the pieces in the show to
support our climate work. We would greatly appreciate you sharing this
information on the Sustainability Practice Network:

*Human Impacts Institute Climate Art Auction*
Support the our climate work and get inspirational art too!  Take a look at
the Creative Climate artwork being auctioned by Paddle 8 with art starting
as low as $100!
BID ON ARTWORK, ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!
*Oct. 5th-19th*
Check out the work at: http://paddle8.com/auction/humanimpactsinstitute

--
Erin H. McKinnon
Board President, Human Impacts Institute