[SPN-Discussion] 12pm TOMORROW: Call with Arlin Wasserman on Sustainability in Food Systems

Katie (Van Sant) Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Thu Oct 29 11:24:29 PDT 2015

Bard MBA in Sustainability presents

SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS FRIDAYS
CHANGING TASTES - SUSTAINABILITY IN FOOD SYSTEMS
ARLIN WASSERMAN, FOUNDER, CHANGING TASTES

10/30 | 12PM EST | DIAL-IN 845.746.2287

Tomorrow, Bard MBA in Sustainability will be speaking with Arlin Wasserman <http://changingtastes.net/who-we-are>, founder of Changing Tastes <http://changingtastes.net/> on sustainability in food systems.

Changing Tastes is a consultancy that helps it clients find opportunity and realize value at the intersection of the five major drivers of change in our food system: sustainability, public health, information technology, demographics and the changing role of the culinary professional. The firm’s insights are the basis for the strategy, innovation, sustainability and performance management services it provides to Fortune 500 and growth stage food companies, public and private investors, and nongovernmental organizations.

Arlin also is chair of the Sustainable Business Leadership Council for Menus of Change, a joint initiative of the Culinary Institute of America and the Harvard School of Public Health and a fellow at the Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability at the Virginia Polytechnic University.

Join the Bard MBA in Sustainability program for our twice-monthly dial-in podcast series over your lunchtime featuring sustainability leaders from the New York City area and across the planet.

Dial in: 845-746-2287 (no need to enter a pin to join the call)

Sustainable Business Fridays convenes every first and fourth Friday of the month during the semester, with special guests selected by students in the Bard MBA in Sustainability program.

Katie Van Sant M.S. '07
Director, Enrollment and Marketing
Bard MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba> and Bard Center for Environmental Policy <http://www.bard.edu/cep>
t: 845-758-7388 | f: 845-758-7636 | e: kvansant at bard.edu