[SPN-Discussion] Event - December 12th, 5:30pm - Transforming Markets

Sandra Seru sandra.seru at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:52:48 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

For those of you in the New York area, Forum for the Future
<https://www.forumforthefuture.org/> is hosting an end of year event
exploring how we can transform the systems we work and live in towards a
just and sustainable future. While we will be extracting overall learnings,
we will deep dive into two industry collaborations in the Beauty and
Personal Care industry and the Tea industry. Food and drink will follow the
discussion.

You can register at this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/
e/transforming-markets-what-does-it-take-to-shift-the-
systems-tickets-29407976048?aff=c65ea7baf7

My best,
Sandra Seru
'08