[SPN-Discussion] Early Bird rate ends Feb 8 for Zero Waste Biz Assoc Training in NYC

Jacquelyn Ottman jottman at greenmarketing.com
Tue Feb 2 06:59:16 PST 2016

Dear SPN Friends,
If you're thinking of going to the USZero Waste  training here in NYC on
March 1, consider signing up this week or on Monday, as the EARLY BIRD RATE
ends on Feb 8.

This training is especially relevant to us here in NYC given Mayor
deBlasio's recently announced Zero Waste Plan. I have received this
certification, and happy to tell you more about what it entails and its
value. Just give me a call.   Scroll down a bit for details from the USZWBC
website.

Jacquie Ottman
Author, The New Rules of Green Marketing
Founder, WeHateToWaste.com
Certified Zero Waste Business Associate
O: 212 879 4160
C: 917 750 2867

Zero Waste Business Associate Scorecard Training Course
NYC Department of Sanitation, New York, NY
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Early Bird Rate ends Feb 8!

USZWBC is bringing our ZWBA Scorecard training to the big apple on March
1st! This will be hosted by the New York City Department of Sanitation.

This course will provide attendees with an overview of the USZWBC Zero Waste
Facility Scorecard certification system, outline the definition of Zero
Waste, and give corporate examples of Zero Waste policies and programs. The
training will also provide educational resources and tools to help
businesses get started (or complete) their efforts to pursue Zero Waste.

Registration includes lunch and beverages. Space is limited and the course
will sell out, so register today! Additional discounts are available for
USZWBC members.

REGISTER NOW
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001-y4TSgoZPqXoA0qYC6IU9q2Q-d0jV4MZFzYALIC7Ekd_
ajiu2-2jmUn5qhf_SyQ8DjjsWjxlPkay2QupnqXuSUyNz38hjcXjBAN1LPwSf--k5t0qy4vnomBK
rRZDFPzta09RmL_6kwIU9Q_6lr66loAG-43QHv4KsJb8QDlBDUQf4z9nqYEosrLF7szvCcU2gKDh
PrySdt0=&c=o3_z_3ofwjARyzEwaZ5oSZcKgdap4atMDgxNCzA-m_jdyX7BCaDD3g==&ch=ahJTG
RAuQktLeqrPiWVbw8e9ZyFN_4ovrUWYiWZb_iz8EVH9G7v4Tw==>
  Visit our website for details on this course and more!!
USE THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS:    http://uszwbc.org/events/zwbatrainingnyc