[SPN-Discussion] Reminder: Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Training in NYC

GienieMae Oquendo gieniemae at envirolution1.com
Mon Feb 15 13:15:16 PST 2016

Hello

Hope all is well! This is a quick update about Envirolution One's upcoming
Information Sessions on Green Energy Tech Training such as in energy
efficiency and renewable energy. Please kindly help us spread the word out
by sharing our flyer to everyone that is in your email list.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

*Reminders: *
To register or for more information, we prefer the candidates to call us at
917-805-2685 or email info at envirolution1.com.

​

*Contact Person:*
*GienieMae Oquendo*
Envirolution1™, Business Development Coordinator
Cell: (917) 805-2685
Office:  (646) 678-4343
(b) 1916 Park Ave Suite 601 | New York, NY 10037 | Door Bell #40
(c) gieniemae at envirolution1.com | (w) www.envirolution1.com

Many Blessings,

GienieMae Oquendo​

NOTICE : This message and any attachments are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential information which is, or may be,
legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this e-mail and any attachments
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete
this e-mail and any attachments