[SPN-Discussion] Call for applications -> Pipeline Angels launches spring 2016 angel investing bootcamps in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, DC, Houston, Miami, NYC, and Philadelphia

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jan 28 11:05:43 PST 2016

Dear SPN,

Happy to announce that Pipeline Angels has opened a call for applications
for our spring 2016 programs.

Thanks in advance for sharing with your networks and helping spread the
word!

Best,
Natalia

Here are Twitter-friendly versions:

Join the growing number of women angels! Apply to @PipelineAngels:
http://pipelineangels.tumblr.com/post/137297668786/change-the-face-of-angel-investing

Change the face of angel investing. Join @PipelineAngels:
http://pipelineangels.tumblr.com/post/137297668786/change-the-face-of-angel-investing

You can also retweet us here:

https://twitter.com/PipelineAngels/status/692783664187445249

Here's our official announcement:
*Apply to Pipeline Angels' bootcamp for new investors in **Atlanta, Austin,
Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, DC, Houston, Miami, NYC, &
Philadelphia*
Pipeline  <http://www.pipelineangels.com/>Angels
<http://pipelineangels.com/>, a network of new and seasoned women
investors, has opened a call for applications for its spring 2016 signature
angel investing bootcamps in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago,
Columbus, DC, Houston, Miami, NYC, and Philadelphia.

Pipeline  <http://www.pipelineangels.com/>Angels
<http://pipelineangels.com/> is changing the face of angel investing and
creating capital for women social entrepreneurs.

*Candidates are encouraged to apply
<http://pfapply.seamlessdocs.com/f/bootcamp> before Monday, February 1,
2016.*

Pipeline Angels' bootcamp for new investors has three main criteria:

a) Meeting one of the accredited investor
<http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm> definitions

*(i.e., US$200K in income or US$300K joint income with spouse for the past
two years, or US$1M net worth) *b) Interest in group learning model
c) Passion for philanthropy and/or social change

For most applicants, this is their first angel investment. They're
attracted by the program's three components (education
<http://pipelineangels.com/angel-investing-bootcamp/>, mentoring
<http://pipelineangels.com/about-pipeline-angels/mentors-speakers/>,
practice <http://pipelineangels.com/pitch-summit/>) and benefit from the
diversity of each cohort. Applicants are intergenerational (ranging from
late twenties to 60+) and come from a variety of professional backgrounds.

*As a lifelong learner and someone who is committed to helping women grow
their businesses, I couldn't have picked a better experience to teach me so
much about investing and allow me to make an impact investment in a
woman-led startup. It was the perfect merger of my deepest-held values. *

*--Stephanie Goodell, Engagement Lead & Member, Pipeline Angels*

Natalia Oberti Noguera
Founder & CEO
Pipeline Angels
Email: natalia at pipelineangels.com
Twitter: @nakisnakis <http://twitter.com/nakisnakis>

*We're changing the face of angel investing.  Join us!*