[SPN-Discussion] JUNE 21 BRONX GATHERING

Emily Fano FanoE at nwf.org
Thu Jun 9 15:06:14 PDT 2016

Please join NYC Eco-Schools, science teacher and farmer Bill Lynam, and students from  for our BRONX SUSTAINABILITY COORDINATOR GATHERING<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bronx-sustainability-coordinator-gathering-tickets-25217342751>, Tuesday, June 21, 2016 from 4:00PM to 6:00PM at Bronx Guild High School (1980 Lafayette Avenue, Bronx, NY 10473). We'll tour the school's biodiverse orchard, with over 200 fruit trees and 20 different fruit types; you'll visit the school's productive food garden and learn about how a dedicated wild zone in the garden has attracted snakes, hawks, skunks and opossums. You'll also meet the chickens who live in a coop with a green roof and get to crack a beehive and taste some Bronx Guild honey! Refreshments will be served. This is NYC Eco-Schools' final Sustainability Coordinator Gathering of the 2015-16 school year and is open to Sustainability Coordinators and teachers across New York City. Check Google maps for directions. Please RSVP by Friday, June 17, 2016: http://bit.ly/24Is4IE ​

Please feel free to share/post the attached flyer. Thanks.

Emily A. Fano
Senior Manager
Eco-Schools USA
National Wildlife Federation