[SPN-Discussion] scholarship available for Masters or Energy Regulation and Law at Vermont Law School

Ben Jervey bjervey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:00:57 PDT 2016

The Institute for Energy and the Environment at Vermont Law School (
www.vermontlaw.edu/iee) still has a scholarship available for the Masters
of Energy Regulation and Law for Fall 2016. Vermont Law School is the #1
ranked environmental law school in the country, and this energy regulation
and law masters is fairly unique. The MERL is a 12-month masters degree.

More info here:
http://www.vermontlaw.edu/academics/degrees/masters/master-of-energy-regulation-and-law-(merl)

> The Master of Energy Regulation and Law (MERL) degree program focuses on
> law and policy governing energy use, production, and transmission. Students
> can complete the 30-credit program in as little as 12 months but can take
> up to five years to obtain their degree.

Vermont Law School's MERL program responds to the rapid growth of the
> renewable energy sector as well as the environmental problems associated
> with traditional energy production. The emergence of a smart electric grid
> and the prospects for electrifying the transportation sector are
> revolutionizing the energy field. Well-trained professionals with the MERL
> degree are needed to be effective agents of change in business, economics,
> public policy, nonprofit administration, and law.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or are
interested.
Ben

--
Ben Jervey
Climate and Energy Media Fellow

--
This email is not for quotation or publication