[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC Green Career's Speed Up-Dating Your Resume Workshop

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Thu Mar 3 04:28:07 PST 2016

Back by popular demand, the GreenHomeNYC Green Career's
*Speed Up-Dating Your Resume Workshop! *

*Date*:  Tuesday, March 8, 2015
*Time*:  6:30pm - 8:00pm with networking afterwards
*Place*: Steven Winter Associates, 307 7th Avenue, 17th Floor Conference
Room, NYC 10001

When you're looking for a new job, you need a killer resume.  The March
Green Careers meet-up features our traditional "Speed Up-Dating Your
Resume" workshop.  In timed sessions with resume critics, you'll
receive constructive, personalized feedback on how to present your skills
and experience in the best way possible.

Attendees are expected to:

   - Be prompt! The event starts at 6:30pm, so be sure to arrive early.
   - Bring at least five hard copies of your resume for review.
   - Be prepared to discuss your resume and contribute to evaluating
   others.

* RSVP HERE.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/green-careers-march-2016-speed-up-dating-your-resume-workshop-tickets-22252585081>*
 *Due to the nature of this meeting, space is limited!*

**** Please note that GreenHomeNYC will now be charging minimal fees for
events to help with the organization's operating costs so that we can
continue to bring you robust and informative events. We appreciate your
continued support. ****