[SPN-Discussion] SPN Call for Volunteers - Panel Discussion Coordinators

SPN Events events at sustainabilitypractice.net
Tue Nov 15 04:46:02 PST 2016

Panel Discussion Coordinators

Dear SPN Members,

Thank you for your participation in our panel discussion program and community.

SPN is now developing the Spring 2017 panel discussion program.  If you are passionate about sustainability and would like to curate a panel, we encourage you to volunteer. Our panel program is diverse, encompassing a wide range of sustainability related issues and topics.

We seek volunteers to help develop the program, focusing on a specific topic(s) of interest. Below please find a brief list of responsibilities and preferred skills.

Responsibilities:

*   develop panel discussion topics
*    identify speakers and moderators

Requirements:

*   Excellent organizational and writing skills
*   Expertise in specific area(s) of sustainable development and sustainability                                                                                                                                                                                                *   Interest in and excitement about sustainability practices, policy and ideas
Time commitment - approximately 2 hours per week

If you are interested, please reply to events at sustainabilitypractice.net <mailto:events at sustainabilitypractice.net>
Best,

Mike
Michael Block