[SPN-Discussion] {Green Careers} November 15, 2016: Year in Review & Planning for 2017

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Wed Oct 26 08:23:03 PDT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]The GreenHomeNYC Green Careers group needs you and
your bright ideas for our 2017 meet-ups!

For our November Green Careers meeting, we'll begin planning for the
2017 calendar
year. As such, we're looking for feedback on this year's past events, as
well your thoughts and ideas on what would make next year a useful
career-building resource.

Who should attend this month's Green Careers meet-up?
• Anyone with ideas for professional development-focused discussion topics,
workshops and/or speakers|• Emerging and transitioning professionals
looking to build a career in sustainability and energy efficiency
• Industry professionals interested in contributing time, expertise, and/or
resources
• Individuals interested in becoming more active volunteers with GHNYC
• Those interested in learning more about the GHNYC Green Careers program