[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC {Green Careers} January 2018: So You Don't Want a Desk Job? Tues, Jan 9, 2018 at 6:30 PM

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Sun Dec 31 11:53:53 PST 2017

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image1.png
Type: image/png
Size: 6030 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image1.png
Type: image/png
Size: 80107 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

If you are in agreement with Garland Greene asking if working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years is considered insane then you must not miss this GreenHome Careers panel. The sustainability built environment sector need not always be within the borders of four walls. Our speakers this month bring a diverse array of experience out in the field from inspections to brownfields to working with animals. Join us as we discuss the perks of an active career and get tips from today's professionals on their cumulative experiences.

Speakers
Sunitha Sarveswaran, Energy Engineer at Steven Winter Associates
Anna Brooks, Project Manager at the NYC Mayor's Office of Environmental Remediation
Kimberly Merani, Albert Einstein College of Medicine

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/green-careers-january-2018-so-you-dont-want-a-desk-job-tickets-41086787688