[SPN-Discussion] {Green Careers} Release Party! Guide to Starting a Green Career in New York City, Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 6:30 PM

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Fri Jul 21 05:05:58 PDT 2017

GreenHomeNYC's Green Careers team is proud to present our new Guide to Starting a Green Career in New York City--a 24-page e-manual that tells you all the things we wish somebody had told us when we were trying to get our own careers off the ground!
We will be making this guide publically available on August 1st, and to mark the occassion we are having a release event, featuring career development professionals John Crant and Celia Currin! Come to get a copy of the guide, get some great tips on your own job search, and stay for some networking afterward with like-minded professionals.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/green-careers-release-party-guide-to-starting-a-green-career-in-new-york-city-tickets-36243250538