[SPN-Discussion] (Live Broadcast) Energy Access: The Missing Piece of the Resilience Puzzle?

Sekai Farai sekai.farai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:45:47 PDT 2017

Hosted by Rockefeller Foundation's community of resilience professionals,
Zilient.org, you're invited:

RESERVE YOUR SPOT <https://goo.gl/86mkwk>

​REGISTER NOW <https://goo.gl/86mkwk>: https://goo.gl/86mkwk

With over 1.1 billion people living without safe and reliable electricity,
deepening the energy access and resilience nexus is one of the most
pressing challenges of this decade. This live broadcast explores
innovations in scaling up energy access across the globe by highlighting
interventions that are working; investigating policy and infrastructure
bottlenecks and describing how we can best incorporate resilience-thinking
to prepare for the unforeseeable shocks and stressors of our time. How does
the conversation shift when you re-frame energy access as a core vehicle
of resilience?
Tune in to this live broadcast on *Thursday, April 6th at 11AM EST* where a
panel of experts convene to share their experiences and lessons.

--
Sekai Farai
@sekaifarai

ᐧ