[SPN-Discussion] Tomorrow (5/11): FREE Communications Training for Social Change

Tara DePorte tara at humanimpactsinstitute.org
Wed May 10 16:22:43 PDT 2017

Hello all!

I wanted to remind you all to this *FREE program the Human Impacts
Institute is presenting (Thursday at NOON) at the Brooklyn Art Library here
in Williamsburg.*  It will be particularly helpful for the work we all do
in our organizations as it's a talk with some of the best communications
experts out there on how to be more effective in our communication! (See
the details below).

*IN PERSON*
 We have free lunch for the first 20 people from Sweetgreen and you can RSVP
here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/impact-hour-communication-that-counts-tickets-33250209271>.
I hope a bunch of you can make it!

*LIVESTREAM FROM YOUR DESK!*
If you can't come in person, then we will be livestreaming it via our
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HumanImpactsInstitute/

Please, feel free to share and it's the first in a series of bringing great
communication resources to our neighborhood! You can see the others here:
http://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/events

Tara DePorte
*Executive Director and Founder*
*The Human Impacts Institute <http://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org> *
Tara at HumanImpactsInstitute.org
*Office:* +1 917 727 9761
*Like us!* facebook.com/HumanImpactsInstitute
*Follow us!* @HumanImpacts <http://twitter.com/humanimpacts>

*Tara DePorte Art, Teaching, and Speaking*
TaraDePorte.com <http://www.taradeporte.com/>