[SPN-Discussion] Forbes covered Pitch Makeover launch -> New Podcast For Entrepreneurs Outside 'Silicon Valley Stereotypes'

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Sun May 21 13:57:46 PDT 2017

Hi SPN,

Thrilled to share that Forbes covered the launch of Pitch Makeover, a
podcast on startups, pitching, investing, & #morevoices:

Introducing @PitchMakeover -> New Podcast For Entrepreneurs Outside
'Silicon Valley Stereotypes' https://www.forbes.com/sites/lillyknoepp/2017/0
5/15/new-entrepreneurship-podcast-for-people-outside-silicon
-valley-stereotypes/#61f3988129cb

*Make sure to subscribe via Google Play
<https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Ifiwq5nkkzzdv32iclisgirnoze>
and iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pitch-makeover/id1233874376>--our
second episode is coming out tomorrow (#PitchMakeoverMonday).*

Our first episode was released this week and you can check it out, along
with the episode transcript, here:

http://pitchmakeover.com/episodes/angie-sanchez-artyfactos/

We're providing transcripts for each Pitch Makeover episode so the podcast
can be accessible to deaf and hard of hearing communities.

Our Investor Take segment features advice from our first season sponsor
Ruth Ann Harnisch of The Harnisch Foundation and the Legal Minute includes
Mitzi Chang of Goodwin answering startup legal questions.

Please let me know what you think of our first episode and stay tuned for
the second. :)

Best,
Natalia

Natalia Oberti Noguera