[SPN-Discussion] Climate Week NYC 2017! Sept 18th-24th

Kristin Hanczor kristinhanczor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:10:48 PDT 2017

The Climate Group is coordinating the 9th annual Climate Week NYC 2017
<http://www.climateweeknyc.org/> happening September 18th-24th. In addition
to the high-level government and business events coordinated by The Climate
Group, there are 70+ Affiliate Events hosted by various organizations
happening throughout the week all over NYC! You can view the full Climate
Week Events Calendar here <http://www.climateweeknyc.org/events-program>.

These events range from networking receptions, policy discussions,
lectures, museum exhibits, a bike ride, a karaoke session, and more all
focused on different issues relating to climate change. Each event has
their own registration process - some are invite only, others have a cost
to attend, and others are free and open to the public.

I highly recommend attending an event (or two...) that interests you!

Also, if you know of any organizations, companies, individuals etc. hosting
events in NYC during Climate Week (we will also include events within a
week before/after) *please *send them to me and/or share this link to
submit an event <http://www.climateweeknyc.org/host-event>. The process is
free and we provide Climate Week branding assets to help with promotion.

Happy (almost) Climate Week! Spread the word!

Kristin Hanczor

Affiliate Events Manager
The Climate Group
KHanczor at theclimategroup.org