[SPN-Discussion] Sustainability Networking Event in NYC (April 25th)

Tiffany Comerford t at besocialchange.com
Wed Apr 4 11:40:37 PDT 2018

*Hi Sustainability Professionals and Practitioners,My name is Tiffany
Comerford and I am the Events Manager at Be Social Change
<https://www.besocialchange.com/>, New York’s largest social impact
community helping people build purposeful careers and socially-conscious
lifestyles.I‘m writing to invite you to join us for our New York
Sustainability Connector
<https://www.besocialchange.com/new-york-sustainability-connector/> in
partnership with EcoCult <https://ecocult.com/>, Impact Travel Alliance
<http://www.impacttravelalliance.org/>, International Society of
Sustainability Professionals - NYC
<https://www.sustainabilityprofessionals.org/>, Fair Trade Coalition
<https://www.nycfairtradecoalition.com/> and Slow Money NYC
<http://slowmoneynyc.org/> on April 25th at 6:30 PM. This is a facilitated
networking event bringing together 140+ conscious consumers and
sustainability professionals from the Be Social Change Community as well as
companies from NYC's sustainability space to connect, create new
collaborations, and grow each other's networks. If you run an organization
or work for an organization in the sustainability sector, we would love for
you to join us as a New York Sustainability Community Partner! We will
promote your organization on the event page
<https://www.besocialchange.com/new-york-sustainability-connector/> and on
social media to raise awareness about the great work you’re doing and in
exchange, we just ask you to help us get the word out to make the event as
successful as possible. Email me at t at besocialchange.com
<t at besocialchange.com> for more information!If you’d like to attend as an
individual, email me at t at besocialchange.com <t at besocialchange.com> for a
discount code you can use at checkout!Best,Tiffany*

--
Tiffany Comerford

*Events Manager, Be Social Change*
601 West 26th Street, Suite 325, #212 | New York, New York 10001