[SPN-Discussion] The Future of the Greentech Investors Forum (GIF): Future meetings are suspended indefinitely--but they may return.

Gelvin Stevenson gelvin.stevenson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:25:31 PDT 2018

 Greetings,

We are postponing GIF meetings indefinitely, as I continue evaluating the
business model and looking for ways to maximize GIF's impact.

Plus, at this point, we do not have the right kind of venue--someplace with
a strong VC and clean energy practice.

I'm also rethinking the format. Although the current format has a lot to
offer, and could be continued, I am considering half-day gatherings with a
number of companies, perhaps on a particular topic, e.g. "How Will
Blockchain Technologies Shape the Future of Clean Energy?" as well as other
formats.

Any and all ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Gelvin

Gelvin Stevenson, Ph.D
m 917-599-6089