[SPN-Discussion] Upcycling Indigo Tie Dye workshop

Catherine Ruhl catherine.ruhl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:02:12 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am a member of your email list and I attended an inspiring event through Baruch college about a month ago.  I'm an artist and educator who specializes in indigo shibori tie dye.  I'm partnering with the Brooklyn Flea market on Saturday June 2 and hosting a workshop for people to upcycle an old piece of clothing by tie dyeing.  Indigo tie dye is trendy, easy, and a great way to give an old piece of clothing or fabric new life.

I would love it if you could announce my workshop to your readers.  I'm attaching some photos for your reference.  Also here are some links to my website for more info about me.

Shibori page:
http://www.onyxmatter.com/onyxtextiles/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/onyxmatter/?hl=en