[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC 2018 Catwalk: What’s New and Exciting in Sustainability

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Wed Jan 10 01:06:05 PST 2018

Happy New Year from the GreenHomeNYC Forums Planning Committee!

<http://greenhomenyc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/January2018GreenCatwalk.jpg>

As 2018 gets going, we’re starting off the year with our classic Green
Catwalk forum, where we bring in speakers to present on new, innovative,
unheard of, and just plain interesting topics, technologies, trends and
organizations within the sustainability space. Join us!