[SPN-Discussion] Invite: Human Impacts Hub Launch

Tara DePorte tara at humanimpactsinstitute.org
Tue Jun 12 07:36:50 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I hope you can join us this Saturday as we celebrate our new co-creation
space in Williamsburgh!  See details below and all ages are welcome :-)

We are thrilled to invite you to celebrate our launch of our *HII
Membership Program* and the *HII Hub*, our new co-creation space and
offices at the Brooklyn Public Library in Williamsburgh!

*FREE RSVP Link>>*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hub-launch-party-tickets-46615017773>
*Facebook Invite>>* <https://www.facebook.com/events/163913884456013/>

Join us as we celebrate with gardening, community building, and some
amazing art from our founder and our *2018/2019 Impact Artist Residents
<https://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/residency>.* Stay and have a chance
to join our Crew and become one of our first HII Members (basically, the
coolest club in town!)

This event is free and open to the public and will be held rain or shine.

1-3pm Gardening- come get your hands dirty and beautify a community space

3- 5pm Community party with light refreshments, art, and music

*Thank you to Invoking the Pause, Spaceworks, 826NYC, and the Brooklyn
Public Library for making The HII Hub possible.*

Tara DePorte
*Executive Director and Founder*
*The Human Impacts Institute <http://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org> *
Tara at HumanImpactsInstitute.org
*Office:* +1 917 727 9761
*Like us!* facebook.com/HumanImpactsInstitute
*Follow us!* @HumanImpacts <http://twitter.com/humanimpacts>

*Tara DePorte Art, Teaching, and Speaking*
TaraDePorte.com <http://www.taradeporte.com/>