[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC {Green Careers} Green Credentialing, Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:30 PM

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Thu Mar 8 09:28:25 PST 2018

Professional certifications can often be helpful in the sustainability field, especially for professionals seeking to get their foot in the door, or change jobs. Although LEED is still fairly ubiquitous, as attitudes toward urban living and buildings change, newer certifications are coming to the fore, sometimes making it difficult to know which ones are right for you.
Join our Green Careers team for our monthly event on Tuesday, March 13th for a panel discussion to discuss what sustainability certifications are available and which ones complement your interests and career goals. Our panel consists of five speakers who are expert trainers and professionals in their fields.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/green-careers-march-green-credentialing-tickets-43470207561

Sent from my iPhone