[SPN-Discussion] Help us provide the career tools you need—come to GreenHomeNYC Green Careers Brainstorm Session, Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 6:30 PM

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Tue Nov 6 09:54:50 PST 2018

The GreenHomeNYC Green Careers group needs you and your bright ideas for our 2019 meet-ups!
For our November Green Careers meeting, we'll begin planning the 2019 calendar year. As such, we're looking for feedback on this year's past events, as well your thoughts and ideas on what would make next year's programming a useful career-building resource.

Who should attend this month's Green Careers meet-up?
Anyone with ideas for professional development-focused discussion topics, workshops and/or speakers
Emerging and transitioning professionals looking to build a career in sustainability and energy efficiency
Industry professionals interested in contributing time, expertise, and/or resources
Individuals interested in becoming more active volunteers with GHNYC
Those interested in learning more about the GHNYC Green Careers programming