[SPN-Discussion] NYC's Only Sustainable Holiday Pop Up Market (Dec. 1st)

Tiffany Comerford tiffany at besocialchange.com
Tue Nov 27 14:45:55 PST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all having a great week! The Be Social Change
<https://www.besocialchange.com/> team and I are so excited to be hosting
NYC’s only Sustainable Holiday Pop Up Market
<https://www.besocialchange.com/sustainable-holiday-pop-up-market/>
this Saturday,
December 1st featuring 25+ sustainable businesses including United by Blue
<https://unitedbyblue.com/>, Shea Brand <https://www.sheabrand.com/>, Yogavated
Athletics <https://yogavated.com/>, Bushwick Sauce Company
<https://www.bushwicksauce.com/> and Purses for Nurses
<https://www.pursesfornurses.org/> (CSI’s own!). We’re making sustainable
shopping simple and affordable this holiday season by curating companies
that are making an impact by using business as a force for good. We’ll also
have giveaways throughout the day!

Market Giveaways

   -

   All Day: Recess <https://www.drinkrecess.com> is giving out their new
   flavored sparkling water infused with hemp extract (CBD), and Bowery
   Farming <https://boweryfarming.com/>, a modern indoor farm that will be
   giving out fresh, leafy greens!
   -

   11-2pm: Morning Kickoff with giveaways from Wardrobe
   <https://wearwardrobe.co/> and Chameleon Cold Brew
   <https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/>
   -

   4-6pm: Holiday Market Happy Hour with mulled wine, hot apple cider, and
   cheese

Discover new sustainable businesses, connect with like-minded and celebrate
the holidays with people looking to make an impact through their purchasing
power!

Best,

Tiffany

--