[SPN-Discussion] Panel Discussion: 'Uniting for Impact: How Can We Integrate Sustainability, Resiliency, and Circularity Efforts to Achieve Shared Climate Goals'

SPN Events events at sustainabilitypractice.net
Tue Apr 16 06:01:38 PDT 2019

SPN - Baruch - HSBC
Panel Discussion Invitation
’Uniting for Impact:
How Can We Integrate Sustainability, Resiliency, and Circularity Efforts to Achieve Shared Climate Goals'

Host
Baruch College
Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity

Sponsored by HSBC

Join us tonight!

RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/unite-sustainability-resiliency-and-circularity-to-achieve-climate-goals-tickets-58667832065 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/unite-sustainability-resiliency-and-circularity-to-achieve-climate-goals-tickets-58667832065>