[SPN-Discussion] Invitation to Get Funded this 4/30 at WeWork Penn Station

New York Women Social Entrepreneurs hello at nywse.org
Mon Apr 15 07:57:56 PDT 2019

Invitation to Get Funded this 4/30 at WeWork Penn Station

View this email in your browser (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=f31ab1a1f8&e=273e49a993)
Latest events, volunteer & job opportunities.
https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=b3bf592a3c&e=273e49a993
BUY TICKETS (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=f738c95077&e=273e49a993)

Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Do you want to take your idea to the next level? Or perhaps you have a business and are simply looking for an investment? If your answer is YES to any of the questions, then this event is for you! Entrepreneurs are job creators and contribute largely to the growth of the economy.

However, this growth is limited due to lack of sufficient capital to scale or there being very few alternative sources of capital or unrealistic collateral required. What worse, only 7% of all investor money goes to women-led startups.

Join us at Winning Women: Get Funded on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, for a 45-minute panel discussion followed by a 15-minute audience Q&A session with a panel featuring an all-star lineup of entrepreneurs who have run raised money for their ideas and invevstors who are focused on investing in women entrepreneurs. We have brought together a panel of speakers who will share their experiences on fundraising.

SCHEDULE

6:00 PM
Registration

6:30 PM
Panel Discussion

7:30 PM
Networking
SPEAKERS
Arshiya Kherani, Founder & CEO, Sukoon Active
Irene Ryabaya, Co-Founder, Monarq Incubator

SPEAKERS WANTED
Have an interesting and ready to share your story? Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch asap.
APPLICATION (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=954f316e5b&e=273e49a993)

Cheryl Campos, Senior Associate, Republic

To be announced soon!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Are you looking to trade your time for a Winning Women Series experience you’ll never forget? Sign up as a volunteer!

APPLICATION (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=c272e1cf32&e=273e49a993)

FOLLOW & LIKE US
** (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=06a8f4cfff&e=273e49a993)
** (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=10230041a2&e=273e49a993)
** (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=dd20c5ea4d&e=273e49a993)
** (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=bc87c61cc8&e=273e49a993)
** (mailto:hello at nywse.org)
Copyright © 2019 New York Women Social Entrepreneurs (NYWSE), All rights reserved.
 You are receiving our general monthly newsletter because of your interest in New York Women Social Entrepreneurs (NYWSE).

Our mailing address is:
New York Women Social Entrepreneurs (NYWSE)
601 W 26th St
New York, NY 10001
USA
You can ** update your preferences (https://nywse.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=b47ac49be642bbd2d64c445f6&id=3cc8718785&e=273e49a993)