[SPN-Discussion] Feb. 21 - Social & Human Capital Webinar

wallace mike wallacesmail at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 18:22:11 PST 2019

Dear Sustainability Colleagues;

We invite you to join us for the latest Social & HumanCapital Coalition webinar on Feb. 21st where we will discuss the historyand upcoming launch of the Social & Human Capital Protocol - http://social-human-capital.org/introducing-social-human-capital-coalition/news-events

Since April 2018 I have been serving as the InterimExecutive Director of the Social & Human Capital Coalition (S&HCC), aninitiative launched by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development(WBCSD).  You might remember the WBCSD’sinvolvement in the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and the Natural Capital Protocol.  The Social & Human Capital Protocol isthe next step in our collective efforts to raise awareness of the importance of“the capitals” and to help businesses and other stakeholders measure, manageand value these and other capitals.

Over the last few years we have formalized a multinational globalgovernance body, an international body of expert stakeholders and collected arange of unique collection of corporate examples.

·        Board of Directors – http://social-human-capital.org/introducing-social-human-capital-coalition/board-members(IOE, ILO, IIRD, WBCSD, WWF, Oxfam, OECD, CSHS, NCC and more)

·        Partners, Contributors & Technical Experts -http://social-human-capital.org/get-involved/partners-contributors

·        Case Studies - http://social-human-capital.org/social-human-capital-protocol/case-studies

We’ve also engaged with hundreds of global stakeholders onthe Protocol and used the public comment period to integrate all the feedbackwe’ve received on the earlier versions. The upcoming webinar will provide you and other stakeholders with apre-release perspective on the S&HC Protocol and allow you to hear from keystakeholders and engage with your own points of view.

Please join us on the Feb. 21 webinar to help us shape ourcollective thinking on Social & Human Capital issues.  Registration - https://wbcsd.zoom.us/meeting/register/f4e1adecb066f9714ac87b605f06faf5

We look forward to having you join us on Feb. 21st!

All the best;

MikeWallace

Partner, BrownFlynn, an ERM Group company

Interim Executive Director, Social & Human Capital Coalition

Do you need professional development? Join us in Arizona for our “Master Class forNew Reporters” at this year’s GRI Reporter’s Summit onFebruary 25th.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BrownFlynn

an ERM Group company

3660 SE Tolman Street

Portland, Oregon  97202

(424) 320 3501 direct / (917) 520 5527 cell / (216) 303 6000 main / brownflynn.com web

@M_A_Wallace Twitter

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewallace Linked In

Mike Wallace
Portland, Oregon