[SPN-Discussion] SPN l Baruch Panel Discussion: ‘Spotlight on Design Innovation in the Circular Economy’ - March 6, 2019

SPN Events events at sustainabilitypractice.net
Thu Feb 21 06:55:02 PST 2019

Panel Discussion Invitation
’Spotlight on Design Innovation in the Circular Economy'

Host
Baruch College
Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity

RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spotlight-on-design-innovation-in-the-circular-economy-tickets-55041971017 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spotlight-on-design-innovation-in-the-circular-economy-tickets-55041971017>