[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC Monthly Forum: Green Catwalk 2019 - Wed, Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Gregory Thomas gregory at greenhomenyc.org
Wed Jan 9 20:13:30 PST 2019

*Monthly Forum: Green Catwalk 2019*

Happy New Year from GreenHomeNYC!

As 2019 gets going, we’re starting off the year with our classic Green
Catwalk forum, where we bring in speakers to present on new, innovative,
unheard of, and just plain interesting topics, technologies, trends and
organizations within the sustainability space. This year we will include
presentations on solar fabrics, water efficiency and sustainable plumbing,
as well as strategies to effectively discuss sustainability and climate
change, among other topics. Join us!

In addition, our first volunteer orientation of the year will take place
right before the event, starting at 6 PM. If you’re interested in joining
GreenHomeNYC as a volunteer, please sign up at
http://greenhomenyc.org/get-involved