[SPN-Discussion] Deadline Extended: Bard NYCLab Proposals Due Monday, July 22nd!

Caroline Ramaley, Bard MBA in Sustainability ramaley at bard.edu
Tue Jul 9 10:18:24 PDT 2019

NYCLab Proposals Deadline Extended to July 22!

Thank you to those of you who have already submitted your proposals to work with a team of Bard MBA <http://www.bard.edu/mba> students on a sustainability consulting project through our NYCLab course <http://www.bard.edu/mba/about/nyclab/>. For those still considering submitting a proposal <http://www.bard.edu/mba/about/nyclabclient/>, I am writing to announce that the final submission deadline for proposals has been extended to Monday, July 22nd. We hope you'll join the great organizations <http://www.bard.edu/mba/about/nyclab/> we've worked with in the past and submit a proposal for a project to address one of your organization's sustainability projects.

As a reminder, NYCLab is an innovative course in Bard College's MBA in Sustainability program based in New York City. It gives students hands-on consulting experience while providing your company with a small team to focus on a concrete challenge from October 2019 to May 2020.

If you haven't already started your application, you can complete online application here <http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWNRWHmrNT0psl6FQpjbQOMHcDyNyzSawaBysbwL_OdQ8TYQ/formResponse> or download an application form the Bard MBA website <https://www.bard.edu/mba/about/nyclabclient/index.php?action=getfile&id=99959569>. Read more about NYCLab and our past projects here <http://www.bard.edu/mba/about/nyclab/>. There is no fee to participate. We are looking for high quality projects to challenge our students.

As a reminder, here is what some past clients such as JetBlue, Siemens Wind Power, and HSBC have had to say about working with Bard MBA students:

"Bard NYClab had a clear process for students to engage
with companies through. Students minimized the time spent on
logistics and maximized the time spent on consulting."—JetBlue

"Working with the Bard MBA students in the NYCLab course was a great experience. The students were deeply engaged and provided a useful 1-year implementation plan with KPIs for clear project follow-up. We would highly recommend this and consider it a second time around!"—Siemens Wind Power

"What I liked about the Bard MBA NYCLab team is their passion for
sustainability and making a difference. My team's drive to lead
sustainable change and make a difference was matched by the students
in the Bard MBA in Sustainability program and that is the kind of school
we want to work with." —HSBC Bank

Please do not hesitate to be in touch with me with any questions.

Best regards,
Caroline Ramaley
Assistant Director, Bard MBA in Sustainability

© 2017 bard.edu All Rights Reserved

This email was sent to tarek at uncubed.com by "Caroline Ramaley, Bard MBA in Sustainability" <ramaley at bard.edu>.