[SPN-Discussion] Launched Last Week: The Social & Human Capital Protocol - Grab it / Use it!

wallace mike wallacesmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 09:19:38 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues;

I want to thank those of you who have helped to shape this work, our esteemed Board of Directors, the Technical Committee and the Social & Human Capital Coalition Team for launching the Social & Human Capital Protocol last week at GreenBiz19!

We started this effort 4+ years ago due to the interest of WBCSD and its stakeholders.  On April 17th of 2018 we officially announced the creation of the Social & Human Capital Coalition and the release of the Protocol for Public Consultation.  Almost 1-year later we’ve amassed hundreds of inputs on the Protocol, established a multi-stakeholder Coalition and have dozens of Case Studies woven into the site and the Protocol.

We held the launch event on Wednesday (Feb. 27) at GreenBiz featuring UAW Trust (members of the Human Capital Management Coalition), Nasdaq, Microsoft, and BASF.  You can find that and other presentations on the Coalition’s SITE.

You can access the Protocol here, as well as a range of the other materials related to this work - http://social-human-capital.org/get-involved/downloads

We look forward to your own use of this brand new Protocol and hope that you can use it to inspire companies to better measure and value their impacts on social and human capital.

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or would like to explore how the Coalition can help spread our mutual interests in these areas.

All the best;

Mike Wallace  l   Executive DirectorThe Social & Human Capital Coalition (SHCC)Portland, Oregon (UTC -8)E: wallace at social-capital.org   l   W: www.social-human-capital.orgM: +1 (917) 520 5527    l   Twitter: @SHCCoalition