[SPN-Discussion] Wed. Nov. 13 Sierra Club Event/NYS 2019 Climate Legislation

Elisa Dicaprio lisa.dicaprio at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 8 16:32:09 PST 2019

*Dear all: I hope that you will attend this event! Lisa*

*WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 7:00 P.M. SIERRA CLUB SUSTAINABILITY SERIES EVENT*

*PROGRAM TOPIC:*

*NEW YORK STATE 2019 CLIMATE LEGISLATION *

*SPEAKERS:*

*Senator Liz Krueger - NYS Senator; Chair, Senate Finance Committee *

*Roger Downs - Conservation Director, Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter *

*LOCATION: *
*All programs are held at the SEAFARERS AND INTERNATIONAL HOUSE located at
123 East 15th Street, the corner of Irving Place, second floor. *

*TIME: **Doors open 6:30 p.m. for refreshments. The program begins at 7:00
p.m.*

*For more information on the Sierra Club NYC Group, see our website
http://nyc.sierraclub.org <http://nyc.sierraclub.org>. Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/nycsierraclub
<http://www.facebook.com/nycsierraclub>, and Instagram page:
http://www.Instagram.com/nycsierraclubgroup
<http://www.Instagram.com/nycsierraclubgroup>*

Dr. Lisa DiCaprio
Associate Director of Curriculum
Clinical Associate Professor of Social Sciences
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies
7 East 12th Street, Room 623G
New York, NY 10003
(212) 998-7118