[SPN-Discussion] 🌽 NY +Acumen Presents: Feeding our Future Event on World Food Day! (Oct 16)

NY+Acumen ny at plusacumen.org
Wed Oct 2 11:31:54 PDT 2019

Hey there!

The NY +Acumen Impact Circle would like to invite you to our upcoming event
on World Food Day (October 16!) focused on food sustainability. At this
event, you’ll have the opportunity to listen to *different perspectives
across the agriculture value chain*. We will engage with a mix of members
from both the corporate community (EY, Acumen Fund) as well as
local entrepreneurs (Bowery Farming, Toast Ale, Rethink Food).

*F
<https://donate.acumen.org/event/feeding-our-future-perspectives-across-the-value-chain-in-food-sustainability/e226200>eeding
our Future: Perspectives Across the Value Chain in Food Sustainability*

*Wednesday, October 16th - World Food Day!*

AlphaSights, 350 Madison Ave, New York NY 10017

6:30-9pm (panel will start at 7pm)

Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/850925298638691/

*Featured Guests*

*Kyle Newell* (Head of Agriculture at EY)

*Esha Mufti* (Insights Lead at Acumen Fund)

*Julia Cohen *(Associate Director of Product at Bowery Farming)

*Janet Viader* (Operations & Sales at Toast Ale)

*Winston Chiu* (Culinary Director at Rethink Food NYC)

*BUY TICKETS HERE