[SPN-Discussion] Mon., Oct. 21, 7:00 p.m. Sierra Club: Renewable Energy Growth in NYS Event

Elisa Dicaprio lisa.dicaprio at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 17 12:01:46 PDT 2019

*Dear all: Please attend this Sierra Club event on next Monday:*

*MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 7:00 P.M. SIERRA CLUB SUSTAINABILITY SERIES EVENT*

*PROGRAM
TOPIC:
Renewable Energy Growth in New York State*

*SPEAKERS:*

*Shay O’Reilly, Sierra Club NYC Senior Organizing Representative*

*Wyldon Fishman, NY Solar Energy Society (NYSES); Vice Chair, Board of
Directors at the American Solar Energy Society. *

*LOCATION: *
*All programs are held at the SEAFARERS AND INTERNATIONAL HOUSE located at
123 East 15th Street, the corner of Irving Place, second floor. *

*TIME: **Doors open 6:30 p.m. for refreshments. The program begins at 7:00
p.m.*

*For more information on the Sierra Club NYC Group, see our website
http://nyc.sierraclub.org <http://nyc.sierraclub.org>. Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/nycsierraclub
<http://www.facebook.com/nycsierraclub>, and Instagram page:
http://www.Instagram.com/nycsierraclubgroup
<http://www.Instagram.com/nycsierraclubgroup>*

*WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 7:00 P.M. PROGRAM:*

*Our next Sustainability Series program on Wednesday, November 13 will
focus on NYS's 2019 Climate Legislation and will feature Roger Downs,
Conservation Director Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter, and Liz Krueger, NYS
Senator; Chair, Senate Finance Committee.*

Dr. Lisa DiCaprio
Associate Director of Curriculum
Clinical Associate Professor of Social Sciences
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies
7 East 12th Street, Room 623G
New York, NY 10003
(212) 998-7118