[SPN-Discussion] Bard MBA in Sustainability: Admissions Associate, Part-time Position in NYC

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Tue Sep 3 13:42:37 PDT 2019

BARD EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

MBA in Sustainability

ADMISSIONS ASSOCIATE
The Graduate Programs in Sustainability at Bard College seek applicants for a part-time Admissions Associate position.  Based in New York City, the position is 10 hours per week, with work mostly in the evenings. In conjunction with the Admissions team, the Associate will help identify several events per week in the greater NYC area that offer recruiting opportunities and represent the graduate programs at these events, with a focus on recruiting. Occasional travel to events outside the NYC area is expected.

The successful applicant will have a Bachelor’s Degree, a valid driver’s license, excellent people skills, and an ability to communicate clearly about a complex suite of opportunities. Previous admissions or marketing experience is preferred, as is a desire to work in an innovative and flexible environment.

Interested candidates should send a letter of application, a resume, and the names of three references through Interfolio.com at:  http://apply.interfolio.com/67919.

Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who will contribute to our diversity
AA/EOE

Eban Goodstein /  Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability / Bard College

MBA in Sustainability
MS in Environmental Policy and MS in Climate Science and Policy
M. Ed in Environmental Education

845-758-7067
ebangood at bard.edu