[SPN-Discussion] Events to share!

Jenn Lishansky jenn at besocialchange.com
Mon Apr 20 09:55:43 PDT 2020

Hi there,

I'm writing to share two events for your newsletter:

*Earth Day 2020 Virtual Connector
<http://www.besocialchange.com/earth-day-connector> - April 21*
*Time (EDT): *07:00 - 8:30 PM
*Organizer:* Be Social Change <http://www.besocialchange.com/>
*Tickets:* $5 - free to Be Social Change Members
<http://www.besocialchange.com/membership>

*Be Social Change Earth Day 2020 Virtual Connector*
The Connector will feature short talks from climate change innovators (John
Oppermans - Executive Director of the Earth Day Initiative and Tom Szaky -
Founder of Loop/Terracycle) and facilitated networking for anyone
interested in sustainability.

*Future of Work <https://www.besocialchange.com/future-work/> - April 23*
*Time (EDT): *07:00 - 8:45 PM
*Organizer:* Be Social Change <http://www.besocialchange.com/>
*Tickets:* $5 - free to Be Social Change Members
<http://www.besocialchange.com/membership>

*Be Social Change Future of Work*
Join this interactive online panel to discuss the new reality of working
remotely and the changing needs of businesses and nonprofits in this
turbulent economy. Learn from experts how nonprofits can stay afloat,
socially-conscious businesses can adapt, and how we as professionals can
navigate and make a positive impact in today’s working world.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thank you!
Jenn

--

Jenn Lishansky *(she/her/hers)*

Chief Engagement Officer