[SPN-Discussion] Real Impact Tracker summer soiree - July 16

cary krosinsky nocda at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 08:15:25 PDT 2020

You are invited!

Exciting speakers andcontroversial topics being featured in our summer soirée on July 16 include Benjamin Yeoh of RBC on ESG andthe pandemic, Sonia Kowal of Zevin Asset Management on racism andpublic equity and Pablo Berrutti of Stewart Investors ondeforestation, climate solutions and greenwashing – its free to register andattend, more here: https://hopin.to/events/real-impact-tracker-summer-soiree

Why should you spend your lateafternoon with us (3-6pm ET?)

1)  Join our virtual happy hour, network and maybeeven make new friends (yes, we are doing speed dating for those interested)

2) Celebrate Federated Hermes joining our certified community and hear how they seetheir work fitting within the DoL proposed rule on ESG, featured speakerSaker Nusseibeh, CEO

3) Hear about otherhot topics including those above from leading members of our certifiedcommunity, especially for those already expert in the field, as well as basic overviewsof ESG for the growing body of newcomers to our industry's globally importantwork on sustainable investing

Welcome all, andBYO non virtual B! (and attendance, again, is free)

If you have any questions, feel freeto contact me at cary.krosinsky at yale.edu

Cary