[SPN-Discussion] WEBINAR: How to Get a Job in Sustainability

wallace mike wallacesmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 11:34:20 PDT 2020

I thought this group would appreciate some of these positive stories that are emerging during these times - Look for the Helpers!

|  |  |

|  |
Look for the Helpers!

Dear Friends & Colleagues; Due to the circumstances that surround us, I found myself becoming very saddened by t...

Mike Wallace
Portland, Oregon

M: +1 917 520 5527
E: wallacesmail at yahoo.com