[SPN-Discussion] Spring Summit: Educators and Youth for a Sustainable Future

Jenny Schinella jenny.schinella at DCBOCES.ORG
Mon Apr 5 07:44:45 PDT 2021

Good Morning,
My name is Jenny Schinella.  I am the Director of Educational Resources at Dutchess BOCES.  Together with our partners we have developed the Center for Sustainability and Climate Education.  On April 14th we are excited to be offering a FREE Sustainability Summit.  We have adult and youth registration<https://sites.google.com/dcboces.org/sustainability/summit-2021?authuser=0>.  Please feel free to share as you deem appropriate.

Jenny Schinella

Director of Educational Resources
Dutchess BOCES
(845) 486-4840 x 4614
5 BOCES Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in or with this transmission is from Dutchess BOCES. It is confidential and privileged and it is exclusively for the person named as the addressee and persons so authorized by the addressee. No other person is permitted to obtain, read, use, copy, print, distribute or disseminate all or any part of this transmission or the information contained in or with it. If you have received transmission in error, please notify Dutchess BOCES immediately by telephone call, e-mail or otherwise, delete all electronic records of the transmission and destroy all prints or copies of the information.