[SPN-Discussion] Monday, April 26, 7:00 p.m. Passive House Zoom Event

Elisa Dicaprio lisa.dicaprio at nyu.edu
Sun Apr 25 21:00:32 PDT 2021

Dear all: I apologize for the short notice, but thought that you would be
interested in attending this Zoom event on Passive House, a green building
design that saves up to 90% of the energy required for heating and cooling
conventional buildings and 60 to 80% of all energy usage when electricity
is included in the total.

PASSIVE HOUSE ACCELERATOR POLICY SUMMIT. Monday, April 26, 2021 at 7:00 pm
EST

This ZOOM event is free, but you must RSVP here:

https://passivehouseaccelerator.com/event-announcements/passive-house-policy-summit-i-new-construction

The speakers at this event will discuss the various policies to promote
Passive House design and construction.

For more information about Passive House Accelerator, see the
organizational website which provides educational materials and
announcements for future events as well as the option to sign up for a
weekly newsletter: https://passivehouseaccelerator.com

For more information on Passive House please see my recent article, Lisa
DiCaprio, Passive House Update – Educational Resources, *Sierra Atlantic*,
Spring 2021:
https://atlantic2.sierraclub.org/content/passive-house-update-%E2%80%93-educational-resources
In this article, I provide an update on developments in Passive House
design and construction since my previous article, “High-rise Passive House
in NYC
<https://atlantic2.sierraclub.org/content/high-rise-passive-house-nyc>,”
*Sierra
Atlantic,* Fall 2017. The *Sierra Atlantic* is the publication of the
Sierra Club Atlantic (NYS) Chapter.

Lisa DiCaprio

Dr. Lisa DiCaprio
Associate Director of Curriculum
Clinical Associate Professor of Social Sciences
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies
7 East 12th Street, Room 623G
New York, NY 10003
(212) 998-7118