[SPN-Discussion] Please Share: 1/27/21 6:30p - GreenHomeNYC Monthly Forum - Green Catwalk 2021

Tamanna Mohapatra tmohapatra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:53:13 PST 2021

same question from me. I missed it but it looks like a great event.

--

*----“One doesn’t discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of
the shore for a very long time.”—ANDRÉ GIDE---- “One’s destination is never

*What you are is what you have been. What you'll be is what you do now. --
Buddha*